the biggest regret of my life  

Posted

i'm pretty sure i only have two regrets in my entire life. the first deals with a feud i had with my english teacher in hs (and the regret is that i didn't fight her as hard as i should have). but the 2nd keeps haunting me.

if i could do my life all over again, the one thing i would change is that i would buy ALL my socks all in one massive shot. the fact that i bought one pack here and there means that i have to now match my socks every time i do laundry. this is a very daunting task, and i was reminded by how painful it is last night as i tried to pack for montreal. if they were all the same, i wouldn't have to think.

live and learn.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 18, 2006 at Thursday, May 18, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment