Ok, it wasn't THAT shocking, but I was reading an article in Spin about Americans using music to torture people in Guantanamo Bay, and I was already mentally preparing my email to Steve. I don't know why, but the fact that they use Rage Against The Machine as one of their torture songs particularly angered (and semi amused?) me. There was so many psychological tangents that were swirling in my head when I then read this sentence...

"Dr. Stephen X______ [their last name], a psychiatrist..." Now, i know it's steven, not stephen, but i honestly thought i was hallucinating when i first read it. It's like the article was speaking directly to me.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 at Sunday, November 26, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment