Rush admits that he's a liar?!?!  

Posted

caught this on a tivo'd CR (and then had to google it to get the exact quote). I'm blown away. How could anyone continue to listen to him? This isn't even a political issue. If I'm listening to soemone b/c i respect their opinions, and then he tells me, flat out, that he doesn't believe what he says, why on earth would I continue to listen?

"I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried.

...

Now I'm liberated from having to constantly come in here every day and try to buck up a bunch of people who don't deserve it, to try to carry the water and make excuses for people who don't deserve it."

...........


I'm not trying to tell you that this is about me. I'm just answering questions that I've had from people about how I feel. There have been a bunch of things going on in Congress, some of this legislation coming out of there that I have just cringed at, and it has been difficult coming in here, trying to make the case for it when the people who are supposedly in favor of it can't even make the case themselves -- and to have to come in here and try to do their jobs."

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 at Sunday, November 26, 2006 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment