Bottled water, Part II  

Posted

See, you can't even follow a written argument. In your version of the events, you don't even mention what the waitress said. I find that odd. She was the one who introduced the idea of bottle or tap. Where is that in your version?

I'm not just saying that I was misunderstood. I'm taking responsibility for the misunderstanding. I should have first made sure that when i said "bottle" that it was clearly referencing the beer. Furthermore, I shouldn't have switched my order from bottled beer to draft so haphazardly. That's the main reason for the confusion.

Correlation does not equal causation. your "proof" that I said bottled water was that you thought i said it before the water came and obviously the waitress thought it to. But maybe the cause is that I said something that could be misunderstood as that. You are somehow taking credit for thinking of bottled water before it actually came out.

get lost.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 at Tuesday, March 13, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

So three people at the table and the waitress were all mistaken?

March 13, 2007 at 2:42 PM

What I posted is exactly how I heard it. It was all you. In one motion. What you meant, what you Freudian slipped as, whatever. Fact is you said it.

The pause even came across as if you were mentally saying wait, I'd like to hear the specials, and may change my mind, when you asked "what's on tap?" It's common sense that a Dos Eqis at a mexican themed restaurant would be in a bottle.

Here's a question, when you order water, do you normally ask for a glass? as in "a glass of water" or just "water?"

March 13, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Nope, I wasn't taking credit for hearing bottled water before it came out. That's how it was said. There was no discernible pause in between Bottled and water.

March 13, 2007 at 2:47 PM

Post a Comment