My letter to TBS baseball  

Posted

The contrast in quality between your broadcast and Fox's is staggering.  Your presentation is vastly superior in all areas:  pregame analysis, camera angles, in game graphics, etc. etc. etc.   The fundamental difference is that it's obvious that your company respects the game.  Imagine my shock when I realized that you guys actually show the game instead of just treating it as an excuse to "entertain" casual observers.   The lack of extreme close-ups (in an attempt to provide faux-drama)..eh, I can't even begin to provide examples of why your broadcast is 100x better.

All I can say is THANK YOU!

[oh, my one critique is that you shouldn't update the diamond on the score line while a play is happening. When a guy gets a hit, I'll quickly look up at that box to be reminded of how many are on base...by updating too quickly, I can get confused.  It shouldn't change until the play is over.]

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 05, 2008 at Sunday, October 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment