Is Tim Hardaway actually afraid of rape?  

Posted

I don't fully understand what a homophobe is afraid of. I can almost wrap my head around those Christians who don't understand Christianity and "hate" gay people for being gay. But I don't get the non religious element of homophobia that straight men feel. Obviously, that sometimes (often?) stems from their own latent homosexual feelings, but if you asked Tim Hardaway why he was "worried" about having gay people on his team, what would his answer be? I would love to cross examine him. He can't JUST be upset by the idea of a gay man finding him attractive. He must know that by being on tv, there has to be some amount of gay people that watch and admire him. What is the gay guy in the lockeroom going to do that the gay guy watching on TV isn't? Is he actually afraid of being raped?

Will someone please ask Tim this. I need to know. I can understand Artie's homophobia. He is bothered when he has to witness homosexual acts, but he knows that he's wrong for that, and he harbors no ill will towards gay people (unless you get him drunk, then the real homophobe comes out). But I need more info on Tim. What is he actually afraid of? It doesn't make sense!

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 17, 2007 at Saturday, February 17, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment