Well, most of you already know about the Roger Clemens situation  

Posted

But since I can't ever tell this story again, b/c it kills me, here it goes for one last time.

After the perfect tailgate, we made our way into the stadium EARLY in order to catch Roger Clemens warming up in the bullpen. We also were able to sneak in a bag of those delicious Cheddar 'n BBQ Doritos so I was on top of the world.

Then, two guys slid into our row of bleachers, and were going to need to step over us. However, they suggested that we could just slide over into their seats. As we got up to slide, I started to talk to them and happened to mention *bam ball right in front of my face*

That's how quick it happened. I saw a ball in front of my face, i stuck my hand out, and it bounced out of my palm. Totally catchable. Mine to lose. And I lost it. The last ball that Roger Clemens will ever warm up with touched my hand and I dropped it. Did I not put a 2nd hand on it because I was holding the chips? Was I too distracted by those guys? Was I just too drunk? In my defense, the guy I went with didn't even put his hands up. But that didn't stop him from punching me for dropping the ball.

If I find out that ball is worth a lot of money, i'll be even more crushed.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 11, 2007 at Thursday, October 11, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment