9:55 - I'm looking for something to watch at 10, and see chappelle's show is on. I think to myself: You know, I've seen so many of these repeats over and over again, but i've never seen the Rick James episode. This has to be statistically impossible. They must not show that episode for some reason. I mean, I've seen the skit with P-diddy and the Band about a dozen times already.

9:59 - Hmm, if i rant about this, a clever title could be "who's rick james"

10:00 - "this episode of chapelle is particularly offensive, viewer discretion is advised" me: oh man, it can't be, can it?

10:01 - time to think of a new topic for this rant.


I don't have enough energy to fully complain about Amazing Race, but, the extreme levels of luck involved in the show is mind boggling. I understand that luck plays a role in all reality shows (or in sports / playoffs, etc etc), but this is out of control. Would it kill the producers to make sure that all 8 of the rafts can actually work w/o breaking down and flooding. This is probably at least the 4th time that the form of transportation (whether it's raft, car, etc) has broken down and essentially eliminated a team. Stupid.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 at Tuesday, March 22, 2005 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment