Anti-climatic Sushi  

Posted

Yesterday i was finally ready to try sushi. There were so many other weird things on the buffet line that I figured i should just shoot the moon. I remember putting the sushi on my plate (i was a little embarassed that i had to put it on the bed of normal rice. i'm not sure WHY that embarassed me, but it did). I remember seeing it on my plate while i ate the other food. Then, I must have gotten distracted or something, b/c when i was looked down, my plate was basically empty. I couldn't find the sushi anywhere.

26 years, and i had all this build up of what it was going to be like to eat sushi. And then i must have throw eaten it w/o even noticing.

This is why i should just stick with a bucket of gruel.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 14, 2005 at Monday, November 14, 2005 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment