Michelle Charlesworth is first on the list  

Posted

[I send several emails a day to companies/people...some positive, but mostly negative. Since nobody ever replies to me, i'm going to just paste them here as well, so at least it's not completely a waste.]


I realize that this email will probably never be read, and definitely wont be replied to, but I have to write it anyway...

I am curious as to whether Ms. Charlesworth is satisfied with her career choices; whether this is what she expected when she went to school to become a news reporter. I understand the concept of "news" no longer exists because companies only care about making money and selling ad space during their news slots. But, I really am curious as to whether the individual reporters have accepted this sad fact, or if they still cling to the hope of being respected in their profession. Michelle seems to get the least newsworthy topics to cover (and trust me, the bar is set shockingly low on your channel). Tonight she was going around the streets of new york talking about some products from "oprah's favorite things". Obviously, i understand why ABC would air this segment...they are trying to hold onto the viewers of the 4 pm oprah show. But, I wonder if a little part of Michelle dies when she has to "report" on this topic. I know a little part of me dies when i think about how doomed our country is. This is NOT news!

Thanks for not reading this,

********

This entry was posted on Monday, November 21, 2005 at Monday, November 21, 2005 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment