u know what i can't stand?  

Posted

people who write "u" instead of "you". I could ALM0ST accept it if the person was a terrible typer. But some people (let's keep her identity secret and just call her the greek potato) will write out full sentences where everything is perfect EXCEPT for the U. I can't stand looking at these emails, the u's actually make me sick. I don't get it. Why not just type out the two extra letters. how much effort are you saving? if you want to write everything in short hand, feel free. But if an email has words that are more than 7 letters long, you should never ever write U. that's my rule. stick to it.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 05, 2004 at Monday, April 05, 2004 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment