Peaches 'n Cream  

Posted

Remember that song? You probably don't. but there was an argument several years ago over what was a better song, "it takes two" or "peaches 'n Cream". The logical argument was that the fact that It takes two is still relevant, over a decade later, means that it has legs while PnC would probably fade out (the argument took place during that two week period where PnC was 'hot').

Well, years later, I'm listening to a internet radio station, and that song pops up. It was the first time I had heard it since that argument. While I didn't change to a different station, I didn't exactly jump for joy either.

So, that being said, I think we win.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 12, 2005 at Saturday, February 12, 2005 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment