The Grey Ghost emailed me today. That in and of itself is a story. But it gets better. There was a sense of urgency in his email in that he said "quick, what's the best restaurant for...". i assumed he needed to know right that second, so I rushed to hit reply. A few minutes later he started asking questions about my selection. and we go back and forth a bit. then he's looking up the menu online. then he's telling me about alternatives. this whole exchange goes on for 20 minutes or so.

what was the rush?! he cc'd my home account too, so there was NO chance i wouldn't get it within those 20 minutes (unless i was inbetween work and home).

I know I'm being overly anal about a one line email starting with the word "Quick", but when you only hear from the grey ghost once a month, you need to absorb every detail.


This entry was posted on Thursday, December 27, 2007 at Thursday, December 27, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment