attention, high alert!!!  

Posted

I just wanted to thank faux news for having a "terror alert: high" tag on their channel 24/7. I feel as though people really need to be reminded to be afraid and paranoid. What exactly a regular person is supposed to do differently with this alert is beyond me. And i know there will be critics that say that faux news is doing this b/c they are politically to the right and that they feed off of such paranoia. To those critics, i retort with....uh...takes one to know one. swish!

this is good from the onion:

Scorpio: (Oct. 24—Nov. 21)
After years of resistance, you will be forced to admit that a strong centralized government that relies on popular hatred of a common enemy is a flawed concept that can't work in the long run.

and finally, to that comment telling me to leave the country. I'll assume it's from tuna. If it isn't, then my retort is simply this: if everyone who had a problem with this country at one time or an other actually left, there would be no: women, blacks, irish, italians, gays, anti-war people, etc. etc. etc. The irony of a "patriot" telling people who have problems with the status quo to leave is not lost on me.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 29, 2003 at Monday, December 29, 2003 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment