the tale of the 2 dollar sub  

Posted

what started as myth soon became legend. Now, it's out of control.

I'm sure you are all now well aware that "Robortos" aka robertos aka rebertos (all three spellings are found somewhere within their establishment) has decided to offer a 2 dollar sub. PJ has run the numbers, and he is "95% confident" (tm, MD) that it would cost that much to make them on our own. So far I've partaking on Monday and today (friday) while PJ already had it three days this week. Two classic quotes from the king of cheap:

1) "i was thinking if i had a 40 and a $2 sub i could say i had dinner and drinks for $3.75"

and then today...

2) "i can see myself becoming addicted to these. [pause] Not because they are 'good' but because they are so cheap."

a close third would be:

3) "if i wrap them up tightly, how long do you think they'd last in the fridge? I'd love to just buy a sack of them and eat them everyday for lunch."

{ok, i added the word "sack" to make it funnier, but the rest is true.}

update:
I'm trying to study for my exams but i can't b/c my fingers still smell like vinegar.

This entry was posted on Friday, December 05, 2003 at Friday, December 05, 2003 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment