ripping cds  

Posted

Since i'm going to be locked in my room for the next two weeks studying, i figured its about time to start putting some mp3s back on my computer. While working on my "eminem" folder, i noticed i was missing a song from one of his albums so I ripped it off the original cd. I was AMAZED to learn that when you do this using windows media player, the folder that it goes in actually has the cd cover as the folder picture. that's great! I may have to go back and do that for all my other mp3s. If steve ever finds out about this, he may have a huge project on his hands as i'm sure he'll appreciate it.

update:

you can't change the winamp info if you ripped from media player. Horrible!

This entry was posted on Friday, December 05, 2003 at Friday, December 05, 2003 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment