i'm not retarded, i just play one on tv  

Posted

i was rereading a previous post (in preparation for ranting on christina), and i noticed that i wrote the word "guessed" three times in the span of two sentences. I changed it now, but almost feel bad for altering my original thoughts. Clearly, I write this jibberish as a steam of consciousness and rarely go back to look at it. Trust me, i'm a much better writer than one would think upon reading these rants. I just don't have the time to sit down and make this coherent.

Just take my word for it that i'm a genius. Everything just goes more smoothly when people just agree with me.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 23, 2004 at Monday, February 23, 2004 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment