100 minutes  

Posted

this is how i spent the first 100 minutes of the morning. i then needed 120 minutes to calm down.

Ticketmaster hold ---> (1) spoke to someone about switching tickets to willcall. ---> TM hold ---> she said ok ---> asked to switch the name over to another name ---> transferred to customer service (uh, i have no idea what i was calling first. i was a customer and i was being served) ---> TM hold ---> (2) person tells me that they can't do it. but that yankee stadium can do it. they give me their number ---> call that number, it's not in service ---> go online to find the real yankees number ---> call it ---> (3) guy says i need to call the first yankee number, even though i tell him it's not in service ---> i call that number, it's not in service ---> call the 2nd yankee number again. ---> hold (mike mussina thanks me for calling) ---> (4) person is helpful, but doesn't know the answer ---> hold ---> (4.5) he speaks with his supervisor who told him to tell me that only ticket master can help me. ---> call ticketmaster ---> TM hold ---> (5) speak with a person who tells me that customer service might be helpful ---> connect me to customer service ---> nobody picks up and it disconnects me ---> ticket master again ---> hold ---> (6) another person ---> says it's against their policies to allow anyone to switch tickets over. I explain that I didn't know when the game was going to take place and that I can't make it. She says there's nothing she can do. I ask her if they go out of their way to screw customers. That these are my tickets, and I should have the right to switch them over if i can't make the game. She says to call yankee stadium, maybe they could be more helpful. ---> (7) yankee stadium guy tells me that I have to fax him a signed letter that i'm giving up the tickets and then i have to have a fax of his credit card info. I tell him that he must be mistaken, and he goes to ask his supervisor. Supervisor tells him that that's the procedure for season ticket holders, and that the ONLY way that it can be switched over is through ticketmaster.

You know what, i can't deal with this anymore. I wound up speaking with 13 total people. There's no point in me struggling to remember all the details of every phone call. Nobody could appreciate what i went through. It was brutal.

and it was all for naught, b/c the ups tickets wound up coming. and in fact, we missed the first inning b/c those ups tickets were made invalid b/c of my calling ticketmaster.

unreal!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 at Thursday, October 06, 2005 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment