I'm a little afraid to continue to watch "an evening with kevin smith"  

Posted

I had to stop after 3 questions. His answers were decently funny, but I feel very uncomfortable. It's so awkward to watch college kids try so desperately to be funny and witty when they ask him a question. No matter how cool they think they're going to be, when their voices start to shake, i want to hide under my covers. And then there are the ones who aren't nervous at all. They make me feel uncomfortable b/c they aren't nearly as funny as they think they are.

But, I have to go back and watch b/c Kevin Smith has the worst sweating problem i've ever seen. In question 1, i couldn't understand why the back of his head was so wet. Then, as he continued to talk, i noticed his neck was really shiny. By the end, and i'm not exagerating, drops of sweat* were actually flying off his head when he turned.

*this used to read "drop of sweater". normally, i don't correct my spelling/grammar mistakes, but that was shockingly bad.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 23, 2005 at Sunday, October 23, 2005 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment